Can I access EBSCO from my iPad?
66 views |
Last updated on Mar 01, 2016
You can now access EBSCO from your computer or your iPad!
First, Log into your Virtual Campus.
Then select the Library icon at the top right of your screen. You will have access to all of the Library's resources without logging in again.
If you would like to download the EBSCO app, follow the instructions below:
- Download the EBSCO app from the iTunes app store, here
- After you download the app, visit the EBSCO website (here) to get an authentication key
- Scroll to the bottom of the website and click EBSCOhost iPhone and Android Applications
- Enter your email address to get a key
- Check your email on your iPad and click the link they send
- Now you'll be logged into EBSCO from your iPad for 9 months
- You can download step by step instructions for the app here